Friday, December 12, 2008

The Impact of King Tut


King Tut is a very well known name around the world and surprises me after I have researched him. King Tut was mearly a boy when he came to power. This is why the vizier made most of the decisions. Tut was a son of the ex-Pharaoh Amenhotep III. Amenhotep had a controversial, but great impact on Egypt. He was the first to think of Monotheism. The reign of his father left a big shadow over Tut. I would have gone out of my mind. Talk about pressure it's crazy how he did it.
King Tut is said to have reigned over Egypt for only 10 years. ONLY!!! 10 years is a pretty long time if you ask me! His reign lasted 10 years because Tut mysteriously died in the year 1352 B.C. Archaeologists say that he was 19 when he died. He was a teenager, that is way to young to die in my book. Tut was remembered by the Egyptians but i bet they never thought he would be this famous world-wide!

No comments:

Post a Comment